Friday, July 25, 2008

23July2008

HAIZ WHT WHT WHT WHT HAPPENING TO ME AND MY FRIENDS NOWDAYS WE ARE LIKE BEING TO BE ENIMIES LAHHS OKAYSSS NOT SO SERIOUS BUT THN HAIZ !!! it like tht erin and karin are my bestest friend ever lasss!!but they ignore me so i went to talk suan wen , lyn and all those so later they want to me thn i just like actually play play like them feel how i feel lahs thn later they dont friend me lah it like wht the lahhs wht did i actually did wrong they ignore me first cant i ignore thm for a while thn a war thn begin lahhsss !!!!!!!! ARH THN LATER NOT LONG THE DENTIST CALL ME FOR A CHECKUP LAHHSSS !! I WAS LIKE OMG OMG OMG .... WHT IS HAPPENING TO ME LAHHS BAD THING ARE LIKE FALLING TO ME TIME N TIME ......haiz i reli wish somebody could get me out of this freaky and spooky nightmare !!!and how i really wish this is a nightmare !!!i just reli hope thing would get better !!!!!haiz haiz haix ......

No comments: